Suyajna Trust is registered in 2015 as a non profit organization with Indian culture as the main foundation with the blessings of Their Holiness Kamakoti Sankaracharya Parampara.
Trust activities as events in the focus areas are supported by core members and donors . Finances and tax filings are regular and returns filed and reviewed by authorized tax consultants.
- Suyajna as a concept was realized in 2001 with the blessings of Paramacharya H.H.Sri.Chadrasekarendra Saraswati swamiji .
- It was functional by 2002, specified by 2005 and registered in 2006. Further as it evolved it is registered as "Suyajna Trust" in 2015 and evolving further
What is Suyajna
Please note the universe is in its course purely because of the good activities of many for self and others
Shiksha kshyam gachati kalaparyayat
Subhaddamoola nipatanti paadapaaha
Jalam jalasthana gatam cha shushyati
Hutam cha dattam cha tathaiva tisthati"
Translation : Your knowledge diminishes with time, a strong rooted tree will fall at some point of time, water stored in a water body will evaporate at some point of time, but the sacrifice given in a ritual(meaning, the work you have done in your life) will always remain with you. The essence of Purusha sooktam also mentions the importance of SuYajna !
As part of the routine life, we are blessed with several resources like talents, education, family, jobs, money , space , time and the many dimensions of life. ! None of this, which comes in due course through our patience ,hard work through time can be taken for granted as all of this sees meaning only when respected for its/their own role. It is important that not only us, but all around us also understand this carefully to “succeed through life” at different levels .
Participation in Suyajna helps us to keep up awareness of our surroundings, manage our resources and get a broader perspective of life to peace. This direction has also been reiterated by our Gurus, GODs through several instances which we must obey for the welfare of all .
** Be involved in Suyajna wishing Sarveh Janaah Sukhini Bhavantu **
- Samskruti - Culture related and more
- Sarvajna - Women Welfare
- Go-Hitam - Cow Welfare
- Samskara - Values , Culture
- Sreeda - Annadana , Vastradana
- Saankari -Trees, Birds & all related
- Sivardha - Temple Welfare
- Saatvika - Saadhu and Ashrama related
- Please make sure your name appears on the bank account while depositing the amount. Talk to your bank for this.
- Please send a message or alert that you have deposited x amount on this day
- No anonymous transaction is accepted.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any thing more